|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Bottle & Jug Dept is a trading name of Brooksteed Bottle & Jug Dept. Ltd (“We”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 11227232.
You can contact us by:
- Emailing [email protected]
- Calling us on 07552164518
- registered address: 21 South Farm Rd, Worthing, BN11 2QR
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device. What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” we routinely uses all four categories of cookies on the Service. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features, such as accessing logged in or secure areas.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow us to remember how you’re logged in, whether you chose to no longer see advertisements, whether you made an edit to an article on the Service while logged out, when you logged in or out, the state or history of Service tools you’ve used. These cookies also allow us to tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you and to remember how you’ve customized the Service in other ways, such as customizing the toolbars we offer in the right column of every page. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites or services.
- Targeting Cookies. Our advertising partners or other third party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services. This information may be shared with organizations, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners for the purpose of providing aggregate Service usage statistics and aggregate Service testing.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to us, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service, for example to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
How to control and delete cookies
If you want to delete cookies follow the instructions at http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies. If you wish to disable your browser from receiving cookies follow the instructions at http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies. You can find out more information cookie settings at third-party information sites, such as www.allaboutcookies.org.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, including Mastercard, Visa and American Express. For card transactions, payments are securely processed using SSL protocol via the Worldpay payment gateway.
Returns, Cancellations and Non-Delivery
Please refer to the delivery and returns pages of this website.
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to persons under 18 years of age in the UK. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. If our couriers are in any doubt of the age of the recipient of an order they will request photographic ID. In the event that this is not satisfied they are not permitted to leave the delivery.